Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Winter Wonderland




Chris and I enjoyed our 1st snow at our house on Sunday. It snowed huge snowflakes, the size of my hand, for hours and hours. We were worried it wasn't going to stop! We got about 6 inches and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, especially Chris. He was like a child with his snowboard asking me to watch him and take pictures of him! We attempted to build a pretty pitiful snowman...poor frosty! I had to capture our fun b/c we probably won't see another snow like that for many years. 

3 comments:

Kim said...

You're sweet to give me encouragement- thanks. =)
And your house looks way better than ours did. It looks so much more magical. Love the snowboarding picture. =)

Tara said...

Wasn't the snow fun? I couldn't believe how much we got!

We definitely need to get together soon. Give us a call sometime and we'll make plans for dinner or something.

Kim said...

Awww, little baby is 6 inches today?! Make a new post. You need to show your non-belly. =)