Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Shower Time!













It's already baby shower time! I am so blessed to have such good family and friends that have offered to throw baby showers for me. So far, we have had 2 showers. Chris's mom, Brenda, gave us a shower 2 weeks ago for his family. She got out Chris's old stroller and we had a good laugh at the difference in the 1980 stroller vs. the 2009 version! 













A few friends (Kim, Amie, and Jessica) threw me a shower this past weekend at my house. We had a really good time, especially with the toilet paper/plunger game! Below is my mom and Stella, Chris' stepmom, trying to put the plunger in the toilet paper hole! It might be a little inappropriate for a baby shower, but it sure was funny! 
















































4 comments:

Kim said...

I was honored to get to help throw that for you. I hope it was what you imagined. =)

Unknown said...

Girl I'm so sorry I couldn't go to your shower. I will get you a present and card sent one of these days, the baby may be a toddler by that time, but one of these days I swear! Love you! Keep me updated with everything on the baby! Like you know sex, name, etc. love ya!

Julie P.

Unknown said...

It was great reading your blog! Congratulations Stephanie and Chris. Its so great to see you guys together!

Jennifer Charles (maiden last name Renaldo)

Unknown said...

Aren't showers so much fun! ou look awesome and I hope you're feeling great too! Not much longer till we meet our babies!!