Saturday, July 16, 2011

Here's our little man! This was a week ago and he was 27 weeks in these pics. We have 12 more weeks to go now. Can't wait! Still no official name. We're contemplating a couple names, but nothing set in stone.  I found out yesterday that I failed my one hour glucose tolerance test, so I have a 3 hour test next week. If I fail that, then I'm gestational diabetic. Yuck! Pray for me. 



His nose looks big in some of the pics, but the ultrasoundgrapher said it just the angle or he's pressed up against the uterus. I was a little concerned he was going to have a huge honker!




3 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

ugh! i had to do the long test too...but i passed it. praying for you friend!

Amie Kirk said...

Such great ultrasound pictures! He has such a sweet little face :). Can't wait to meet him. I still can't believe it is a BOY! I had to do the 3 hrs. test with Liam, too. I will say a prayer for you!

Kim said...

That's so embarrassing for him that you posted the first picture. =)