Monday, October 19, 2009

Newborn Pictures

We just received Ella Cate's newborn photos and I am so proud of them! It was an adventure (to say the least) to get them made! The photographer told us the session would probably take 2 hours and the longest it had ever taken was 4 hours. We broke the record for 4 hrs and 15 min! Go Ella! Ella peed and pooped on us several times and did not want to go to sleep. I know we were pushing our luck by asking our 1 week old baby to fall asleep after we stripped her naked and twisted her in all sorts of positions! I am so happy they turned out so well. You can view the rest of the pics through the link on the side. Ella is getting so big now and she looks so tiny in these pics. She now weighs 10# 14 oz. and is 7 weeks old. She's a good eater! 





1 comment:

Kim said...

I don't think I noticed before her smile in that first picture!!! =) She must be dreamin' 'bout Jesus... or her favorite pasttime. =)